The Optica Hygrometer measures dew point temperature by regulating the temperature of a polished metal mirror by the use of optical feedback such that a constant mass of dew or frost is maintained. The temperature of the mirror is measured with a precise PRTD and is by definition equal to the dew or frost point.
- Simultaneously measure and display dew point, temperature, and pressure
- Display any humidity parameter
- Ethernet ready, so you can access GE Optica hygrometers via the Internet for remote monitoring applications
- Data logger function lets you record & upload weeks of data
- Primary NIST Traceable Humidity Transfer Standard
- Accuracy to +/- 0.15°C
The standard product comes with one current output (0/4 to 20 mA), a system alarm relay, and three adjustable relays, all with single-pole doublethrow 2.5 A contacts, selectable failsafe mode, and adjustable hysteresis. One or two additional analog outputs are available. A display and fi ve push buttons form the user interface for data display, unit selection, output ranges, alarm setpoints and special functions.The RH-Plus MR2350 is available in both wall mount and panel mount configurations.
- Optional analog input for pressure compensation or other analog transmitter (voltage or current)
- One, two or three analog outputs (0/4 to 20 mA or 0/1 to 5 VDC)
- Three confi gurable relay outputs plus system alarm relay.
- Two-line LCD and fi ve push button user interface.
- RS485 serial output
- Full complement of pre-programmed moisture measurement units