For use with R-11, R-12, R-22, R-114, 134A, R-500, R-502 refrigerants.
- Pump the liquid first...then the vapor...then vacuum to 23"-27" HG with one pump.
- High Pressure
- Positive displacement, two stage with plenty of "leverage" to condense the common refrigerant without a condenser.
- Speed completely variable from zero to maximum lbs/minute. Stall against load. Start against load. Run dry. No need for unloaders or bypass valving. Add gauges and hoses to suit your application
- Cool Operation
- No heat generated during liquid transfer. Minor warming during vapor transfer. No refrigerant heating from the motor.
- Pneumatically driven. Operates from an air hose like an air tool. No electrical hazard.
- Each model is an integral pump with linear air motor assembly weighing from 13 to 24 lbs.
- No lubrication required. Nothing is added to the refrigerant, liquid or vapor.
per Cycle (in.3)
|59015||8.9||4 x 2-1/2|
|59020||10||5-3/4 x 2|
|59025||10||5-3/4 x 2|