Partlow 1161+ 1⁄16 DIN Limit Controller
As part of the Plus Series of controllers, the Partlow 1161+ limit controller provides a valuable control 'watchdog' for most systems.
The instrument provides a latched relay output which is activated when process value either exceeds or falls below the a pre-set limit level, providing a fail-safe cut off which has to then be reset before the process can continue. The LED indication shows when limits have been exceeded and when the relay is latched out.
- 5A Latching Limit Relay as standard
- Easy to use HMI
- Configuration via PC/Customisable operator menu
- Auto-hardware detect/set-up
- Modbus communications
- Jumperless configuration
- Process alarms
- Optional digital input and remote reset
- Optional 10V SSR driver output
- Backward compatible panel cutout, housing and terminal wiring capability
- FM approval