Dual Pulse Input Channels for Frequency, Rate & Period
(Rate or total in same transmitter, square root extraction.
DIN Rail mounted, digitally programmable.)
Features Standard Main Board
- Selectable Modbus or Laurel ASCII protocol.
- Two independently field-scalable pulse input channels.
- Inputs from NPN or PNP proximity switches, contact closures, digital logic, magnetic pickups down to 12 mV, or AC inputs up to 250 Vac.
- Selectable "count by" of 10 or 100 with rounding.
- Square root extraction standard.
- DIN rail mount package only 22.5 mm thick.
- Easy setup using Laurel's PC-based Instrument Setup Software.
- Modbus RTU or ASCII modes, 2-wire connection, up to 247 digital addresses.
- Frequencies from 0.005 Hz to 1 MHz.
- Input signal scaled to six-digit readings:
- Digital span adjust from 0 to ±999,999.
Digital zero adjust from -999,999 to +999,999.
- Line frequency measurement to 60.0000 in a few line cycles
- 5V, 10 V or 15V dc excitation output to power sensors.
- Detachable screw clamp plug connectors.
- Optional dual solid state relays for alarm or control.
Extended Main Board
All capabilities of the Standard Counter, plus:
- Rate and total simultaneously.
- Arithmetic functions A+B, A-B, AxB, A/B, A/B-1 (draw).
- Custom curve linearization.
Laureate TM Series serial output, pulse input frequency, rate and period transmitters accept two independently scalable input channels from a wide range of pulse sources, such as NPN or PNP proximity switches, contact closures, digital logic, magnetic pickups down to 12 mV, or AC voltages to 250 Vac. Input frequencies can range from 0.005 Hz to 1 MHz. Applications include AC line frequency measurement, RPM or speed from proximity switch inputs, and flow rates or totals from turbine flow meter inputs.
With a Standard Main Board, the transmitter output can be scaled to