System and Application Accessories
Haskel system engineering program has led to the development of a wide variety of high-pressure system components such as relief and control valves, high pressure valves, gauge snubbers, filters, intensifiers, receivers, regulators, valves, fittings and tubing up to 100,000 PSI (7000 Bar). We maintain stocks of these components for fast delivery. These can be provided separately or in conjunction with our; gas boosters, air driven pumps, air amplifiers and other products.
High Pressure Valves and System Accessories
Haskel offers a wide range of high pressure valves and system accessories designed to assist in the controlled use of pressure and flow-generating equipment manufactured by Haskel and others. Continuous investment in the new machinery and technology keeps Haskel at the forefront of the field.
Our selection of catalog components includes:
- Air Pilot Switches
- Air Pilot Switches Selection Charts
- Air Operated Directional Control & Release Valves
- Air Piloted Valves Typical Application
- Air Piloted Valves Selection Charts
- Regulating Relief Valves
- Stainless Steel Check Valves
- Hydraulic Accumulators & Gas Receivers
- Plenum Chambers
- 6,000 psi Gas Storage Cylinder
- High Pressure Valves, Fittings & Tubing
- Port Adapters
Accessories and Product Information
BuTech high pressure valves, fittings and tubing are available in a variety of materials and pressure ratings to 150,000 psi. Specific series models utilize the same pressure connections as our gas boosters.